Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pulling Up



I have been working on pulling up to standing this week and I'm getting better at it. Daddy has been trying to get a video of my performance, but I've manage to elude him for now. I did relent to posing for these stills. I will allow a movie of me pulling up only when I have mastered the technique and won't be embarassed later!



Mommy and daddy changed the sheets in my crib to a more spring-like theme (although the snow outside shows no hint of warmer weather!) and took the opportunity to lower the mattress to the lowest position. Good thing, too: the next morning I pulled up to standing in crib on my own, surprising daddy when he walked in to get me up for the day!



Thank you, Ada and Unca Mike for the wonderful Angelina Ballerina book for Valentine's Day! Daddy read it to me on Thursday and I put it with my growing Angelina collection!

1 comment:

Ada said...

Hi Sophie,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your latest Angelina book. One of the best things about living in a seasonal climate is the joy of spring. Just think how fun it will be to see your wonderful trees with leaves and the gentle breath of a spring breeze blowing the blades of grass, prairie flowers and branches of trees. You will love it- your first offical spring.