Monday, February 18, 2008

Playing Stitch


There is a funny scene in Lilo and Stitch when the alien monster (Stitch), consumed by his genetic programming to destroy a city, builds a minutature city on Lilo's floor and proceeds to wreck havoc upon it. Playing the part of Stitch is one of my favorite games. Daddy will try to build a tower out of counting blocks or stacking cups and I will swoop in and knock it over before he can finish it! I think it's really funny.


But yesterday daddy took the time to build a whole city (while I was out of the room and unable to interrupt the construction process). When I saw it, I left it alone. I suppose I suddenly felt a sense of respect for daddy's asthetic. Or the destructive thought never occured to me becuase I didn't see the building phase. Who knows. Daddy was just hoping I would wade in and start knocking stuff about like in the movie.


Also, he finally caught me on film pulling up!

1 comment:

Ada said...

Yeah!! Caught on tape pulling yourself up.
Ada and Uncle Mike like Lilo and Stitch. I know why you didn't knock down the city your daddy constructed it met your standards. It is difficult for adults to get those buildings just the way you like them.
Gran, Uncle Mike and I can't wait until you visit Spring Creek again- you'll love the new addition of the play table just the right size for you and your cousins to play build a city, road racer, train and any thing else your creative minds come up with.
If its Tuesday its another primary day - We Got Hope!!!